Friday, October 11, 2013

That's My Tomboy First Weekly Finals

For 5 consecutive days, the newest segment of It's Showtime called That's My Tomboy has trended worldwide on Twitter. And after five days of intense competition, I now present you the first set of weekly finalists of That's My Tomboy.

Weekly Finalists - October 12, 2013



Rejoice "Phao" Faraon ang That's My Tomboy ng Malabon City

Kim Claudine "Kim" Andaya ang That's My Tomboy ng Mandaluyong City

Monaliza "Mon" Kua ang That's My Tomboy ng Valenzuela City
Rochelle "Zakki" Tagumasi - That's My Tomboy ng Angono Rizal

Camille "Crenzy" Trinidad - That's My Tomboy ng Marikina City

Arjen "Rhaz" Basa - That's My Tomboy ng Malate Manila
 April Mariz "Epey" Herher - That's My Tomboy ng Meycauayan Bulacan

 Candy "Ken" Villar - That's My Tomboy ng Meycauayan Bulacan


 You can find their performances here: Daily Winners

No comments:

Post a Comment